Our TSCM services are conducted by qualified personnels to detect the presence of technical surveillance devices and hazards, as well as to identify technical security weaknesses during a technical penetration of the surveyed facility. These foreign devices if left undiscovered, may leak private and confidential information to third parties with ill-intentions.
SRS has strong expertise and global resources to provide TSCM at venues where important meeting and information exchange are held. Using the latest technologies, our surveillance team will thoroughly survey and scan venues to detect foreign electronic surveillance devices.
SRS investigates the presence of electronic ‘bugs’ for occasions such as:
- Examination of a new office or facility prior to a company’s relocation
- Advanced surveillance of venues for board meetings
- Corporate events held at public convention areas
Clients have the liberty deploy our Technical Surveillance Countermeasure Services in:
- A single office or an entire building
- At one site or multiple locations
- Throughout the region and abroad (where jurisdiction permits)